- Crevice free construction with hygienic single polished inlet/outlet port
- Quick release Vee clamp closure for ease of access – no seal required
- Lightweight easy lift dome
- No loose internals for trouble free operation
- ATEX compliant
- Specifically designed as a vent filter
- Single inlet/outlet that can be directly mounted onto tank
- Rated up to 150°C and available for 10” or 20” cartridges.
Features and Benefits
1.Bayonet lock code 7 cartridge fitting as standard for forward and reverse flow
2.316L construction for maximum corrosion resistance
3.Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
4.Wide range of options available for the connection size and style, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
5.Full housing customisation service available
Maximum Operating Conditions Temperature Range: -10 / 150ºC
Materials of Construction Body and Closure: 316L St. Steel Clamp: 304 St. Steel
Finish Vessel: Base 0.8µm Ra (clean side) with electropolish Dome internally pickled with external bright polish Connections Inlet/Outlet: 1 ½” Tri Clamp
Request for catalog or technical support, please click here.
There are no reviews yet.